What Makes Inclusion Work COP: Collaboration & Teaming, Family & Community Partnership
March 10 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
This webinar and online meeting explores and applies the content in the research-based tool “What Makes Inclusion Work.” The meeting is facilitated using recommended practices and participation from all attendees. Please view our COP Flyer for more information and a full list of our 2019-2020 COPs.
What to expect:
- Monthly online meetings December- April
- In-person inclusion networking event May 2020
- Opportunities to engage with fellow leaders in
- Guest speakers with expertise in early
- Facilitated planning with your team and
colleagues from around the state
Who should join?
- Professionals in early childhood who want to learn more about practices that support high quality inclusion
- Individuals or teams
- School districts with any model- tuition, PFA, PFA-E
- Community based early care and learning centers