Outstanding Practices in Inclusion Recognition
Does your program implement high quality inclusive practices?
If you do, you will want to consider applying for the Outstanding Practices in Inclusion recognition that will be celebrated at the next Sharing A Vision Conference in 2019. Early CHOICES, as the Illinois State Board of Education Preschool Least Restrictive Environment Initiative, along with the Early Childhood LRE Stakeholders Consortium will administer the award. For some basic information please see this informational flyer.
View this informational webinar to see if your program is ready to apply. The webinar covers who is eligible to apply, the overall process and requirements.
- Illinois Inclusion Guidelines
- Illinois Inclusion Guidelines Checklist
- OPI Professional Development Form
- Commitment to Apply with Supporting Evidence Form due by 12/20/19
2019 Outstanding Practices in Inclusion Recognition
2018 Outstanding Practices in Inclusion Recognition
- Congratulations to the first recipients! Schaumburg District 54 Early Learning Center